Peak CNC takes pride in providing high quality CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC plasma cutting, welding and fabrication services from our facility in British Columbia, Canada. Coupled with our state-of-the-art equipment and master machinists, we specialize in multi axis CNC one off prototypes to full production runs of proven products. No matter the shape, volume, or how complex the project, our specialized team can handle your most difficult challenges!
CNC plasma cutting
Peak CNC operates a 5ft x 10ft fast cut CNC plasma table built in Kamloops, BC. We can cut up to 1/2" steel and 3/8" aluminum and deliver a wide range of products including but not limited to custom address signs, gussets for your welding projects, metal art, and gates.
Offroad Truck Rack Specifications
Peak CNC designs and manufactures the finest offroad truck racks with 11ga North American steel from our Chilliwack shop. Then, the parts are sent for a zinc primer and black textured powdercoat finish. Height options are available to 8” 11”, 14”, 16”, and 23”.
Peak CNC’s fabrication shop has experience working with a large variety of materials such as AR plate, high carbon steels, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and plastics to produce high quality, custom-made products including:
Custom Off Road & Outdoor Products
- Truck/Bed Racks for industrial and recreation use
- Custom signage, metal art, privacy panels and railings
- Decorative Panel Inserts
- Chimney Toppers/Caps
Peak CNC Industries Served
Peak CNC provides an array of high-quality products and services for the following industries but not limited to sawmill, forestry, automotive, fuel cell development, off-road accessories, farming, and food processing industries. If you need one-off prototypes, full production run CNC machining, or custom welding and fabrication, we are an industry leader.
Peak CNC Equipment
Peak CNC invests in the latest software, technology, and machining equipment to ensure we continue to manufacture the highest quality products.
The main equipment in our facility includes:
- Fadal 4020
- Fadal 6030
- Hitachi CH250 CNC lathe
- Daewoo Ace50s horizontal CNC
- Manual horizontal lathe
- 5ft x 10ft CNC plasma
- Welding equipment for welding steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
The Peak Advantage
Peak CNC strives to exceed the expectations of our customers by providing numerous advantages. These advantages include but are not limited to:
- Capability to machine/weld and fabricate complete assemblies in one shop
- The best CNC milling/turning, plasma cutting, welding, and fabrication services
- Highly trained quality machinists, operators, and welders in the industry
- Willing to assist with client product development
- We are capable of full production runs of products of any volume
- Streamlined processes designed to provide expertise and short lead times – resulting in savings to customers
- Competitive pricing
- Conveniently located in British Columbia's Fraser Valley
Peak CNC is committed to customer satisfaction by providing industry-leading machining, welding, and fabrication services with best quality and pricing at the forefront.